InnoLas Photonics extends its broad line-up of Q-switched DPSS laser families with a novel type of industrial ultra short pulse laser. The all fiber based USP laser delivers up to >8 W average power at 1950nm and is designed for demanding 24/7 applications that require excellent performance at lowest cost of ownership.
Laser head and power supply are integrated in a rugged, compact „All in One“ block of strengthened, machined aluminum for highest stability with game-changing small dimensions of 512x360x185 mm³. The new design cuts down system costs significantly without any trade-offs in quality or laser lifetime. 24 VDC operating voltage and InnoLas Photonics´ field proven Laser Control Interface enable a simple and easy integration of the system.
The new 2µm USP laser is available with pulse widths of either 500 fs or a long pulse set up with 4 ps. Both versions have up to >4 µJ pulse energy at repetition rates from single shot to 2500 kHz. An integrated pulse picker is included for fast pulse and power control commands.
The FEMTO 1950-8-T-2500 and FEMTO 1950-8-T-2500-LP (Long Pulse) lasers are used for novel kinds of applications which require wavelengths of 2µm. These are e.g.
• 3D structuring of Glass, especially borosilicate-, soda lime glass and fused silica with a subsequent selective etching processes for microfluidic markets.
• 3D structuring of silicon (transparent at 2µm), with or without subsequent selective etching for MEMS, SEMI or Silicon Photonics markets
• Resonant ablation of polymeres and plastics, holograms, e.g. for security markets
• OPV, PV and OLED structuring and processing
• Spectroscopy and gas sensing
• Medical surgery