Bystronic unveils new fibre laser in China
Swiss sheet metalworking equipment manufacturer Bystronic unveiled its new BySmart Fiber sheet metal processing system at the China International Machine Tool & Tools Exhibition (CIMES) conference in Beijing last month.
The new laser cutting system opens up the full potential of fibre laser technology to entry-level customers. It was unveiled by Gisela Ronchi, head of global marketing, and Song You, president of Bystronic Group China at Bystronic's booth.
- Nominal sheet size of 3,000 × 1,500 mm
- Maximum positioning speed of 140m/min
- Outstanding cutting performance for high parts output and excellent cutting quality with thin to medium sheet metal
- A wide range of applications - In addition to steel, stainless steel, and aluminium, non-ferrous metals can also be processed in excellent quality
- High ease-of-use and intuitive process control enable a fast access to fibre laser technology
- More profit per part. Fast cutting processes combined with comparatively low operating costs and low maintenance requirements
- Flexible process solutions. Bystronic software and automation solutions optimally integrate the BySmart Fiber into the requirements of the sheet metal processing environment
With the new fibre laser cutting system, Bystronic has opened up the full potential of fibre laser cutting to sheet metal processing companies that want to gain a competitive edge with innovative cutting technology: A high parts output, a wide spectrum of applications and suitable automation solutions are all offered at an entry-level price.
For the time being, the BySmart Fiber will be available with this performance package only in China.
According to Bystronic, the Chinese market for sheet metal processing is growing, with an increasing demand for new technologies. Producers rely on manufacturing solutions that allow sheet metal parts to be processed as efficiently as possible and at the same time in a high quality. These are precisely the requirements that the BySmart Fiber solves for the laser cutting process step. With the BySmart Fiber, users launch directly into fibre laser cutting technology without high investment barriers or lengthy detours. The new machine platform achieves excellent cutting results thanks to state-of-the-art Bystronic technology.
Bystronic acquires sheet metal processing automation specialist